Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Hallmark Holiday everyone!



I'm so beyond excited today. David has something planned for me, but won't even give me a hint. He just told me to dress like I would if I was going out on a Friday night and said that if I want to dress up I won't be overdressed. AH! So I got off work early so I could rush to get ready.. I guess blogging shouldn't be part of that, so I'll keep this short.

I've never been surprised by a guy. I'm far too excited. If you feel like finding out my surprise, I'll do my best to tweet or post pictures on Instagram! I have no idea what to wear... yikes.

Also, if you're single and hate everything about today go buy some candy and a few adult beverages and celebrate not celebrating a cheesy day.


Linking up with the wonderful Whitney. Here's some songs that are just making my day a little better.

Wake Me Up by Avicii on Grooveshark


Counting Stars by OneRepublic on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com