Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Party Must Haves

Holiday season is here! Which obviously means there are many parties to attend. I absolutely love having an excuse to wear a cute party dress and get all dolled up. I've been searching for a few new pieces. Here's what I need..

Dresses
I love these styles. Simple, but sassy. I could easily dress these up many different ways.



For more dresses check out Simons.ca


Boots
I wear boots almost daily. You can wear them with a dress or with a pair of leggings or skinny jeans.


For more boots check out shoes.com


Accessories
Absolutely needed to complete an outfit.




For more accessories check out Aldo


Tights
I've noticed that sometimes a sassy pair of tights can really add so much sass to a simple dress.


For more tights check out Forever21




What are some of your party must haves? What's your favorite way to add personality to a dress?

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog we have similar tastes in style. I can't wait to read more Mandy!!

    www.KelseyFlannery.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com