Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Confessions

I confess...

...This is the THIRD time I shattered my iPhone in just barely over a month. I'm pretty sure that the place I've been getting it fixed at replaces the screen with cheap screens. Monday night I clapped when Nate came out onto the field then when Reggie Bush came out and BAM.. my phone shattered in my hand.

...I haven't even started Christmas shopping. I haven't had time. To say I'm stressed about it would be a total understatement.

...I had the most amazing bloody mary at the lions game Monday night. $12 well spent. Wish I would of kept the glass.




...Fall quarter completely stressed me out. I worried about all of my classes a few times. Today I checked my final grades and found out I made the dean's list.

...I am absolutely over Michigan. I don't mind the summer here, but I can't deal with the fall or winter.

...Even though my truck has 4wheel drive, I hate driving in the snow. I always see people posting on Facebook about how annoying it is that people forget how to drive in the snow especially if they live in Michigan.. I don't forget how to drive in the snow, I'm just not going to risk ending up in a ditch.

...I feel horrible that David has had to deal with me being a complete brat while I was dealing with my insane 3 finals, 46 hour work week. He's fabulous. I dig him, a lot.


...I get weirded out when people recognize me from Instagram or Twitter.

...I'm taking too long to write this post. So I'm just going to post it.




3 comments:

  1. congrats on getting on the dean's list!! and that bloody mary...YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even like Bloody Mary's that much but I would get one for that glass!

    xo
    Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the dean list sweet girl..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com