Friday, August 23, 2013

My week from hell is OVER!!



I proudly had my first beer of the weekend at 3pm. That may not seem bad, however I was ready for a beer at 10am. This week has been absolute hell. In the past 5 nights, I've probably slept a total of 10 hours. I was worried I'd have bags under my eyes for the first time is 21 years, but apparently I don't need bags to look exhausted. Last night at work I had someone ask me if I was sick because I looked exhausted and clearly lost weight. Fabulous. 

I hate college. But, now everything is out of my hands. I'm either going to get into the OTA program or settle for a bachelors in human services. Then once I get one of the degrees I'll go on to get my masters. Do any of you have or know of someone with a human service degree? I've been looking into it, but would love any input you have. 

I have been a complete stressed out hot mess. I haven't even had time to go out with my dude friend. We made so many plans and I had to cancel, every single time. Finally it's the weekend and I was so excited to be able to go out or just have a movie night, but this weekend he's gone so I guess I'll be catching up on sleep and housework. 

Tonight, I'm going to sit on the patio and smoke too many cigars and drink too many beers. Why? Because I deserve it. Also I have almost 5 weeks off of school! Cheers to all of you!

Also, I know I've mentioned before that I enjoy electric hookahs. If any of you smoke or like electric smokes you should try these ones. I used to get the disposable ones but I finally bought a kit so I could recharge the same one. The starter kits are super cheap and if you use the code 1707015 you can get 15% off.

Cheers again!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your cigars and drinks girl! Sounds like you definitely deserve them! I LOVE those hookah things. I am using one to help me quit smoking and it's worked like a charm. Haven't smoked a whole one in days! WOOHOO!! Have a great rest of the week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blow Hookah provide enjoyable parities with different style of Hookah. Thank you so much for sharing this informative post.. Stay blessed!!
    Blow Stand

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com