Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's a bird... It's a plane...

I'm a pinaholic. That's no secret. Lately I've noticed a a lot of superhero items.




I had to have one. 
I searched and searched, but couldn't find one that was girly enough for me. 
I don't like wearing t-shirts. It has to be a v-neck. All I kept finding were t-shirts...






Finally I found the perfect one for me!

Shirt from: Jack of All Trades


For more Superman superhero shirts, visit Jack of All Trades


I wore it with some shorts and my red hi-tops. 
I can't tell you how many compliments I received. 
It's such a sassy shirt. 

Who is you favorite superhero? 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com