Monday, June 17, 2013

A hot mess moment.

I apologize to anyone who follows me on twitter and saw anything I tweeted on Thursday. I mentioned a few months back that I've been going through some things. I hold a lot in. I will keep things to myself until I'm so overwhelmed and can't handle it anymore. I went a little over the top Thursday night. I ended up in a situation I never want to be in again.





I'm so grateful for everyone who was there for me while I was being the biggest hot mess I could ever be. At this point my mind is much clearer and I'm ready to start being more positive. I need to start taking better care of myself. I need to stop letting stress build up until I can't handle it anymore. I've done a lot of growing up in the past couple of months. I've started realizing what I want in life and I've never been more motivated to go after everything I want.


Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest



Today I got back on MyFitnessPal. I'm going to really try this time to stick with it.

























I want to start getting back in shape. It's crazy to think that I'm almost 13 pounds lighter than I was last summer. That's almost 50 pounds lighter than I was at my heaviest, which was about 6 years ago. I'm not really concerned about the number on the scale though. I want to be toned. I will be. Feel free to follow me on MFP and yell at me when I don't log in for a day or two. 

Again, I really do appreciate all of you who read along. I'm grateful that I have so many of you who will contact me willing to listen and help in any way possible. You guys are amazing and such a wonderful reminder of why I love blogging. Yes, I've been slacking. I'm so good at slacking when it comes to my blog. However, I truly love writing when I get the chanceand I'm glad that I have readers who actually enjoy reading along. 

1 comment:

  1. We're all hot messes at some point in our lives. No shame.

    And you may not post often but I love when you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com