A new link-up for me, I'm actually excited. I know I've been doing way too many link-ups, but I try and make them as personal as possible. I'll be back in action shortly, I swear.
1. Having people who remind me that I should live my life the way I want and not be concerned with offending others. Yes, this may be mainly related to blogging. I received a few e-mails and comments about my last post that made me grateful that I have readers who may not agree with everything I say or do, but they enjoy our differences as much as our similarities.
2. I have the entire day off! It's my first day this week that I won't have to drive 30+ minutes to school. I also don't work. Yes, I have a lot to get done, but I have all day to get things done and to be able to do them on my time.
3. I'm starting to feel more happy, with myself and just in general. The past few months I've allowed the negative to take over and ruin anything positive. I'm realizing that I have to do what makes me happy. I deserve to be happy. There are times that it's perfectly okay to be selfish. I put other's happiness before my own many times. I'm 21 years old, I should be completely selfish. Selfish in a way that I'm going to do whatever I need to do in order to have the life that I want. I will never be selfish in a way that would make others unhappy. I will always be willing to go out of my way for other people, but I also need to go out of my way for my own happiness.
4. My mom bought me a new pillow that is some kind of cooling pillow. No clue how that's possible, but it's pretty fabulous!
5. I started working out again. Now I just need to stick with it.
6. The weather here has been nice enough that I can wear shorts and not be completely freezing. I'd be really happy with 80 degree weather year round. However, I can't move to Florida because there's too many snakes.
7. I bought new electric hookahs that taste AMAZING. I also bought a new IPA I havn't tried which got awesome reviews!
1. I was happy that yet another Victoria's Secret package came in.. a new swim suit, other goodies.. however, I was very bummed that the bronzing shimmer crap I bought wasn't shipped and instead I received some kind of "beach hair" crap. I only use salon products so now I have to send it back and wait for what I ordered.
2. My allergies have been absolutely awful. I'm waiting for my allergy medicine to kick in. My ears, throat and eyes have been killing me.
3. I need to limit my beer drinking. But vodka and whiskey don't have that same amazing flavor as an IPA full of hops. And I can't choke down crappy light beer.
4. Being a female can suck. Hormones can make you absolutely crazy. We have to deal with our uterus either holding a baby or practically self destructing because it's not holding a baby. I could do without a uterus. Which is of course the reason I'm lucky enough to be stuck with a retroverted one..
5. I'm terrified of the dark, if I'm alone. I feel like I could beat anyone up those 18 stairs after turning all the lights off downstairs.