I've had a little bit too much birthday fun this weekend. I have a lot to share with you.
So many good times.. and one bad time which almost ended in a fist fight.
But, I'll save all of that for tomorrow. Today, I want to introduce you to an amazing blogger.
If you're a reader of mine I know you'll love her!
A few important things you should know about my blog:
- My blog was "born again" last summer after a revelation I had about wanting to get serious about my writing career. The gist? I want to write a book, and I think I have stories worth telling.
- Some of said stories include participating in a Tough Mudder, rockin' out to Wiz Khalifa whilst drinking champagne, traveling to Europe and going behind the scenes at Obama headquarters on Election night.
- Reality TV is my vice, and people on shows like The Bachelor make creating blog material easy.
- Those rants I mentioned earlier? They're usually "to the" people who do things like go to the bathroom in the stall next to me, even though there are five empty stalls, or to people like Teresa Giudice who have an unacceptable hairline. (See note above about reality TV.)
- I don't only blog snark. I join lots of linkups, and really do have some revelations that I share.
A few important facts you should know about me?
- i love to write. i love to make people laugh. i love to tell stories. i love it the most when I can do all three of these things at once.
- once, when I was in elementary school, I left an obscene message for my dentist. (You're going to have to read this post to get the full story on that one.)
- Ryan Gosling is on my top five.
- i believe that "That's what she said" jokes will never get old and will make me laugh every single time.
- i am a birthday snob.
That about sums it up. I'd love for you to come over and just peruse, or follow me via GFC. Leave a comment that you're a new follower and I'll return the favor.
Looking forward to hearing from you lovelies!