Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting


My Birthday post will be up tomorrow. I swear. I know I already lost some of my readers. I have been stressed, overwhelmed and filled with so many negative feelings. I enjoyed my birthday. A lot. Maybe too much. But, I deserved it.

I really hope that class will be cancelled this morning. However, I know it won't since my school never closes even when the roads are bad. Which completely sucks for people like me who have to drive between 30-60 minutes normally because of traffic. I'm not looking forward to it..



Today, pins.. tomorrow lots of birthday pictures and stories!
















































3 comments:

  1. Love your pins! Especially that Elenore Roosevelt quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes! Hope your Wednesday improved; being stuck in traffic always sucks.
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com