Sunday, February 10, 2013

I forgot that I have a blog.

What a week/weekend…

I’m sorry that I’ve been MIA from the blog. I’m so sleep deprived and busy lately.

We have a lot to catch up on and I promise after work tonight I’ll work on some posts.

Last night.. my entire family came together to celebrate my Papa’s birthday. If you recall I don’t talk to my family.. so it was weird. I’ve been with Lucas for going on 3 years and he’s only met my parents, grandparents, my sister and my niece… I hope to celebrate a little more. But, I’ll leave you with some photos..

They were taken with my mom’s iPad without the flash so sorry if it’s not super great quality.

I’m going to chug some coffee and rush to get ready for work.

Hope you all are having a better Sunday than I am.

OH! And the winner of the giveaway will be announced TOMORROW!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for entering.

Untitled 10

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a fun (and busy) week and weekend!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww well that's nice that you got to see your family!! Very cute blog dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com