Monday, February 11, 2013

Drained.

I know that I have been an even crappier blogger than usual. Let’s be honest, who knew that was possible? I sure didn’t. I hate not blogging as much as I would like to. I hate not being able to post the things I want.

I hate feeling stressed.

Stress is something that doesn’t seem to leave my side lately. I’m in a bad mood 9 times out of 10. I wish I was joking. But, I’m not. I can’t put up with half of the things or people I’ve been managing to put up with. Lately, I’m just over everything and everyone who isn’t a positive part of my life. Which sadly that includes a lot of people.

Source: tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest

I’m sick of people disrespecting me. I do a hell of a lot throughout the week. I don’t get to go out and have fun. The last thing I need is for someone to talk to me like I’m absolutely nothing. Typically I just ignore it. Lately, I don’t even give those people the chance to talk to me. If you have to put someone down or talk to them like they’re a child, you’re not better than them. I’m sorry if you weren’t popular in high school and you’re so desperately trying to pretend that you’re the mean girl but, I’m better than you because I don’t give a shit anymore.

I sound totally bitter. Sometimes that’s the bad thing about blogging. I can’t always fill you all in on what’s going on because I know that people creep my blog and other social networking sites. If I could explain I promise you that you would all be asking me how I’m able to deal with stuff like this. I promise this isn’t about my relationship.

I keep thinking that I can sleep off whatever is bothering me but, I can’t. The other day one of my best friends asked me something that was so out of line and I was so livid about it. I assumed I would sleep it off. I went to bed and I had dreams concerning what she asked me about.

I’m been having crazy dreams. Sometimes they’re terrifying and I almost don’t want to sleep.

I sleep when I can’t stay awake any longer.

I need to just clear my mind. But, how do I even do that?

I have 13 days until my birthday and I just don’t understand why I have to feel so defeated.

It’s Monday. It’s a new week… I’m being hopeful that things will start turning around.

Untitled 10

4 comments:

  1. I hate waking up mad but it happens! I think you need to ask for a day off when you don't have school and just chill! Hope everything gets better soon love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!!!!! I just recently started my own and would LOVE your follow!

    http://inspiredcreationz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that life is getting you down. You deserve to be happy on your Birthday. Hope whatever is going on gets better. As they say, this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com