Monday, January 7, 2013

But, words will never hurt me..

 

I started writing this post. Then I decided to sleep on it. Then I decided I wasn’t going to post it.
Now, I have decided to re-read it, delete it, re-type it.. and post it before I go to bed or have time to think it over.
This post originally started after I had a bad day and I was so fed up with dramatic bullshit. I was angry. Very angry.

There are many times in my life that I feel like people try to walk all over me. I’m sick of it. I am not going to kiss your ass just because you want to talk shit about me, sometimes to me and then you want to be my friend. I don’t kiss anyone’s ass, ever. I don’t put up with bitches. However, I’m pretty sick of people thinking I will.

People assume I’m shy when I meet them. Either shy or a bitch. The truth is, I don’t open up to people. At all. If something is wrong, I typically won’t say. I don’t tell people about my past because I don’t want sympathy. I don’t want people to treat me differently because they know things I’ve dealt with. I just haven’t had many people in my life that I could trust. I’ve learned to be a good judge of character. I’ve also learned not to put it all on the table because I don’t think my life should concern certain people. I don’t understand why that should even matter. Sometimes I wish that I was able to surround myself with people I felt comfortable around. I wish that there were more people out there who were truly good people.

I have a great family and a great man in my life. I’m so grateful for that.
I don’t feel that I need anyone else in order for me to be happy.

I’m sick of people wondering why I don’t care to talk to them.
I’m sick of people judging me because I don’t open up to them.
I’m sick of being treated like shit.

I’m starting to regret deleting my other post.
I’m sorry for my rant. Sometimes it just has to happen.

Untitled 1

5 comments:

  1. If people are judging you, that's their own problem. Let it roll. As for people walking all over you and treating you like shit, as much as it may nto be my place to say, that only happens if you allow it. You know? Put those certain people in their place and wash your hands of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle - that is my favourite expression! You are better than others, if people are going to treat you like shit then they aren't worth you in the first place! :) I hope you are okay!
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog....people will judge - always. I am not really sure how to let that roll off your back every time it happens (at least I haven't figured it out yet). I loved hearing your thoughts on it - I feel so much the same way.
    New Follower!
    XO
    Jessy
    www.FourSeasonsStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I come off the same way sometimes. Like I have a hard time opening up to people because I have been burned so many times. Don't ever be sorry for the way you feel because those are important emotions to recognize! =)

    Rebecca
    Www.frugalfashionmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com