Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

imageThe first 3 people to use the code LUCKY70 will receive 70% off any ad space.

imageThe first 3 people to use the code LUCKY60 will receive 60% off any ad space.

imageThe first 3 people to use the code LUCKY50 will receive 50% off any ad space.

If you missed out on those deals, no worries!
Receive 45% off any ad space with the code HOLIDAY

Keep in mind that my most expensive ad space is only $10 full price.
Current sponsors are allowed to use these codes, your new ad will start when your current expires.
Also on Christmas, I will be giving all my sponsors an extra week. (well.. at LEAST an extra week)..

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I need to get this skinny!! Now.

 

 

 

 

Source: etsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: lolobu.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you’re looking for a pins to follow..
Follow HER and also follow ME.
We both keep up with out pinterest due to our severe addiction.
If you want me to check out your pins & follow you please leave your link!!

 

Untitled 1

2 comments:

  1. Those e-cards always make me laugh out loud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the linkup. Cute pins!! I love the sparkly starbucks cup! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com