Monday, December 31, 2012

My 2012.

Working at a bar makes me dread New Years Eve….
2 floors, 6 DJs.. OPEN BAR. Which means crappy tips from wasted annoying people.
New Years Eve sucks.

But, maybe I should remember the good times I’ve had this year..
I could give you details on the best of 2012..
But, I’ll just overwhelm you with photos.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

 

Looking back, I had a wonderful year.
Yes, I had some stressful moments. I had moments I wish I could change.
There are plenty of things I wish I would have been able to do..
But, 2012 wasn’t so bad.

In 2013.. I’m making resolutions.
I NEVER make resolutions.
I’ll share then with you all on New Years Day!

I hope you all have an amazing New Years Eve!
Please be safe. DON’T drink & drive!
& remember if you go out.. tip your server!
Also, have a drink or 3 for me!!!

 

Untitled 1

3 comments:

  1. I hate open bars. I went to my first one on Friday...ugh. I feel for you though. Happy New Year's Eve doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to take a moment to say that I HIGHLY enjoy your blog! I also realized that I follow you on pinterest too - and I have a small girl crush now. (lol) You are a beautiful young lady & I wish you an awesome 2013. can't wait to read about all your fun events for this coming year.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing your year in review. I wish you all the best in 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com