Monday, December 3, 2012

Can you hear me? No.

A constant battle my boyfriend and I have is who picks the music in the car.
We agree on most music but, sometimes I want to listen to music & he’s listening to a game.

I received a pair of Bass Buds recently. These super cute pink ones!
They even have a little Swarovski bling on them!! Perfect for a girl like me.

image

Let me tell you.. usually if I wear headphones in the car when Luke is listening to his music, I get so annoyed because he’ll turn his music up so loud that I can’t even hear my own music. But, the other day.. I didn’t have that issue. I was actually amazed. I didn’t even have to turn the volume up all the way. There were times he tried to talk to me and I couldn’t hear him unless he tapped my arm to get my attention. These things are fabulous!

I love the look of these. You can get them in so many different colors.

To be honest, I didn’t even know they have a mic. I’m really excited about that. Yes, I think the new iPhone headphones are fabulous.. however, I think that these are even better.

There’s just so many features.

image

The box that these come in is super classy. You know how they say you can’t judge a book by a cover?
Sometimes you can. I judged hard. I had high expectations and these fabulous headphones exceeded all my expectations.

image

I wish I could have you all try them out. If you’re thinking about buying a pair, do it!
The perfect Christmas gift. I’m actually planning on buying a few pairs for some people!

For all of you looking for the perfect Christmas gift and a good deal.. you’re reading the right post.
You can get $30 off a pair of BassBuds by using the code BB59828

If you buy a pair, you’re welcome! You’re going to LOVE these!

Untitled 1

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm seriously in the market for some headphones so I can watch/listen to my stuff without interrupting my husbands precious sports.

    -- thenakedmanual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how neat :) I think I would love these & I do not blame you one bit girlie for using them since lucas does not wanna play nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the bassbuds earphones that I have pretty good in ear headphones, i also bought some bluetooth speakers from them, they're pretty awesome wireless speakers too. I think they also sell cctv cameras for your house called watchbot, probably one of the best home cctv systems

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com