Thursday, November 8, 2012

Staying warm!

Michigan weather is killing me! It’s way too cold!
I’m in need of some warmer clothes, now.

I love dressing cute but, I have to be comfortable.

Since I have no time to go to the mall I just shop online.
I use Ebates as a way to be a smart online shopper.
I always find great deals and great online stores I’ve never heard of.

Ebates always leads me to what I’m looking for.
I’m lusting over all of these. Comfy yet super cute.

image
Find all of these tops and much more at ShopGarageonline.com

Which one do you like best?

 

Untitled 1

4 comments:

  1. Move to San Antonio. You'll never be cold again :)
    Off to check out this site. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first two are gorgeous, really cute and girly!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why don't you check out my Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gray and white cardigan at the bottom. Seems like you could put that with 8 million things. Belt over it ... or not. Jeans, or leggings, or belted with a skirt and boots. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com