Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

I may or may not have a slightly large addiction to shoes. This would be our spare room since I can no longer fit any of my shoes in my own personal room. However, I feel so fab when I buy a new pair. I can’t stop.

Lucas actually doesn’t help my addiction. He buys awesome shoes and won’t even wear them. Then he’ll do something really awful.. buy a pair that has a girl’s version. Matching shoes? We have plenty.
My favorite are our matching pair from ALDO.

And, guess what? Mine are a size too small because I couldn’t wait 2 days to get the right size. So I want a new pair..
Here’s the problem.. I’ve found similar ones and I want them all. AND I also need ONE pair of boots or closed toe heels.
(I work hard.. I deserve some rewards.)
Okay, help me (And my bank account!) if you had to chose between 1,2 or 3 which would it be? What about A, B or C?

image

Shoes from ALDO.

image

Shoes from ALDO.

 

 

Untitled 1

9 comments:

  1. 1,2 & 3 I can't help you on... but I LOVE B & C. I say if you're getting 2 pairs, get these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 3!!
    && can't choose between B and C :)
    You deserve at least three pair right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 2, and C. The red is really fun and you can't go wrong with C - they're gorgeous.

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Yankee Candle Giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 & B :) 3 is funky but a little less casual because it looks like there is sort of a wool bit on there? and, B because i'm a sucker for boots and they are very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #3 & B are the best out of all these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 & C !!

    http://juliareg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com