Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Letters!

Dear Lucas Blaze, Our THIRD Halloween together… geeez we’re getting old. Thanks for making my pumpkins looks fab! & thanks for going to see Cut/Print with me! I LOVE YOU!

Dear Halloween, I’m recapping you on the blog TOMORROW!

Dear Friday, I am so in love with you! Having Thursday night off to get things done will give me some time to enjoy you at night.. by enjoy I mean going to bed early instead of staying up all night studying!

Dear Schedule, You are making everything impossible. Anything I get invited to I have to either not go or I have to show up late to. Busy. Busy. Busy!

Dear Future Sponsors, Today is the absolute LAST day for the 50% off (Which makes all my spots $5 and under)!!! So hurry and get a spot! On Saturday they will be full price. ALSO, I will be hosting a group giveaway this month so if you want to be a part of it I will allow anyone who purchases a Fab, Super Fab or Solo Fab spot to join in on the fun! Click HERE for more info!

Dear Christmas, I’M SO EXCITIED FOR YOU!!! Well.. I’m only excited because I LOVE buying people gifts.

Dear Readers, I’m sorry if I’ve been neglecting you! I haven’t had much time to respond to comment. I respond to questions but, often I haven’t been replying to comment. I also haven’t been commenting much on other blogs. I suck, I know. I thinking about maybe replying back under the comments right on my blog… I’m not sure.. wahh.

Dear Room, I must get you clean. But, it’d be nice if you had some more room to fit all of my clothes…

Dear Clothes, I need to go through you and find some of you a new home. I have too many of you and most of you still have tags on them.

 

Photobucket

 

Untitled 1

7 comments:

  1. I totally hear you on being swamped with a crazy schedule. It amazes me sometimes how many things I can into one day, lol!

    Totally pumped for Christmas too- but don't forget Thanksgiving!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy pumpkins! Those are huge!
    Hope life slows down a bit for y'all this weekend so you can clean your room ;)
    Send your clothes to me, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves your letters dollface! and the pumpkin too!
    Its freaking massive! haha!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... Super jealous of those pumpkins!!!

    I can't wait for Christmas too... Buying & giving gifts is totally the best part :)

    Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Participating in Friday's Letters for the first time! Please stop by our blog if you have a chance. Have a great weekend. :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichealmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. new[est] follower from the link up! so glad I found your blog! can't wait to keep following along.

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey wow what a huge pumpkin. Check out what I did with mine this year....
    http://afriendlyinvitation.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/my-autumn-bucket-list-glitter-tree.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com