Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Before we get started with my random pins..
Since you all have been so fab to me.. TODAY ONLY I’m offering..
50% off all ad spots! Use the code PLE50
That makes them even more dirt cheap than usual!

 

 

 

 

 

Source: spool72.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

Source: wrdbnr.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

Source: etsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Untitled 1

9 comments:

  1. I love the army green with leopard! A military style jacket is on my wishlist this year! Happy Pinning
    Hailey
    http://www.lovelaughterandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna make some cheetah glasses. Sounds like a great girls night activity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that coat! It's gorgeous!

    http://www.andtheycallmemommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING the leopard print!! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pins! My sister loves leopard print anything so she would LOVE that jacket and those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sister I am a sucker for leopard print! Newest follower here from the link up today. I am so in love with your blog prob my new favorite :0)

    xoxo,
    Jenn
    sweetsouthernwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've got some really cute stuff here! that leopard jacked it stunning :)

    have a great day!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute posts! I especially love the coat, purse and leather scarf combo! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I appreciate it! Looking forward to following you!
    Amie
    eatprayloverun-amie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would give the rights to my future children away for that leopard coat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com