Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting..

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi. I’m Amanda and I’m addicted to Pinterest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: etsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 


**You can get these and other super cute items HERE.
Use code “HALLOWEEN” to get 20% off your entire order!

 

Source: via Amanda on Pinterest


 

 

 

Source: tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

Source: etsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Untitled 1

7 comments:

  1. haha swamp water... How cute of an idea is that? and the bottles and straws just make it even better.. how cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that red eye liner!

    have a lovely day!
    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweater you have pinned - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with those glitter boots and I'm loving that eyeliner! Not sure I could pull it off but it looks great on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinterest is SO addicting. I could get lost on there for hours. Love those glitter boots.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That eyeliner rocks! I love all your pins, actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com