Thursday, October 11, 2012

Friday’s Letters

photo

Dear Stomach, WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU’RE A BEER GUT OR LIKE YOU’RE TRYING TO HIDE A 10 POUND BABY?!?! I LOVE this picture but I almost want to take a photo of my stomach so you guys don’t think I started packing on the pounds. I think it’s the way I’m standing and the pattern of the shirt. Whatever.

Dear Lucas Blaze, I’m sorry I gave you the stomach virus I had and just never mentioned to you.. I really thought it was the Chinese food because both times I was so sick.. then I thought Eric Church was just a bad influence.. and then I was kind of just worried.. but, now you have it so now it explains my issue. Thanks. Sorry. I love you.. but, if you come home from work this morning and watch Breaking Bad I’m going to be really mad.

Dear Breaking Bad, We’re obsessed. You are the reason Luke bought a $100 pair of converse.. that have Walter and meth on them… They’re sweet.. Walter wears them too!.. Well, in real life. Not Breaking Bad.

Dear Chicago Fire, If the Chicago firemen were really that hot.. then I wouldn’t of been so annoyed when we stayed at Hard Rock and the fire trucks woke me up every 4 minutes.

Dear Dreams, WOW. Last night, you almost gave me a heart attack. You seemed too realistic. Calm down.

Dear Self, You really need to get it together. Find some you time. Being this stressed isn’t good. You’re not yourself.. You’re a little wacky.. Okay, maybe really wacky. It also doesn’t help that the stress level is super high on 3 hours of sleep or less a night. I need to start taking care of you.

Dear Hormones, Seriously.. you are driving me nuts.

Dear Readers, I’m sorry if I’m not myself lately. I know my post have been slacking. I’d put more time in my blog but, I really need to just focus a little more on me for right now. I know a lot of you understand this. Sometimes I’m just so overwhelmed with stress and I do my best to just smile and deal with it. Lately, it’s just adding up. No worries.. I’m not taking a blogging break. I’m just simply letting you know why it may seem like my post aren’t up to par lately. It’ll get better. Hopefully sooner than later. Thanks for sticking around!!!

 

Photobucket

 

 

Untitled 1

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I'm your new Follower! I hope you can visit my blog sometimes.. Thank's! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog !!!! New Follower :)Hope you visit my blog too.

    (\_/)
    (>.<)
    (")_(")

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend and I are OBSESSED with Breaking Bad. We bought Walt & Jesse shirts & wore them the other day and got tons of compliments so I can totally see how your boyfriend spent $100 on BB converse! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to check out this breaking bad show! OMG my dreams have been so awful lately too. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried talking back to my hormones. All they seem to demand of me is that I get angry at the slightly provocation and that I spend a great deal of time looking at attractive people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower here! Cute blog, I can't wait to read more.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com