Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday’s Letters.

Dear Eric Church, You completely kicked my ass last night. I’m glad I had the rest of these already typed.

Dear Sleep, I miss you. School and work don’t allow me to enjoy you. 3-4 hours of you each night is killing me.

Dear Saturday Class, You are SIX hours long. SIX. MY GOODNESS. I think 6 hours straight of class causes my ADD medication to simply not work.

Dear Blue Shirt I Bought Wednesday, Thank you for ripping when I tried to button you. It clearly was not because I have massive boobs.. that’s very, very clear. You should of just came with a note that said, “You’re too fat for this”.. because that would of felt better than realizing I ripped a shirt trying to put it on.

Dear Pinterest, You’re seriously taking over my life. Well, not really.. but you are taking my free time.

Dear Breaking Bad, Please start boring me. I’m still addicted, I just haven’t had much time to watch you.. and it’s driving me insane.

Dear Lucas, Stop asking me what happens during each episode of Breaking Bad. You’re a few episodes behind me and I don’t want to keep ruining it.. but, you’re letting me ruin it for you. Stop. By the way, I love you! AND, I think you’re super, super cute.

Dear Readers, I’m still not believing I have so many of you. It’s mind blowing to me.

Dear Election, You bring out the worst in people. I’m actually okay with people posting about it on social media. Because here’s the thing I understand that most people don’t.. I am going to believe what I’m going to believe.. and someone else is going to believe what they want to believe. I’m not going to look at you differently or dislike you because you’re views are different than mine. That’s life. Different views are a good thing. Can I openly admit that I’m going to vote for Romney? You bet I can. Am I going to bash you because you want to vote for Obama? No. And I going to laugh if you’re talking tash about people voting for Romney? Yup. Wednesday night I retweeted funny tweets about the debate… It made people really upset because apparently it makes me uneducated and disrespectful for joking about our president during a debate against the candidate I’m voting for. I’m been called so many names because I’m not voting for Obama and because I won’t explain my reasoning. I don’t need to publically justify why I’m voting the way I am. That doesn’t mean I’m uneducated. I have a class right now that’s all about health care, mostly about health insurance. I know my facts. Stop bashing people for thinking differently than you do. You don’t need to go on about what you hate about the other candidate. If I offended you by retweeting things that weren’t serious during the debate, I can’t really say I’m sorry. Because I’m not.  

 

 

Photobucket

 

Untitled 1

3 comments:

  1. I love Eric Church!!! Ahhhh. Anyway, Breaking Bad does not get boring, its deliciously addictive self stays just that way.

    I wanted to comment on what you said about elections/politics; it is SO REFRESHING to hear someone say that they don't get upset when others have different political views. I am the same way and I never understand how upset people get at each other because they don't agree with each other. We are all different and wired differently and it is ok to disagree :)

    Have a great weekend!

    californiagrownblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...that stuff about the election is all so true. The trash talk is kind of ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elections really bring out the worst in people!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com