Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Wish List!


I still don’t want to believe Summer is gone.
I love wearing shorts and fun colors.
But, sadly.. it’s Fall. Soon it will be Winter..
It’s time to embrace it.. it’s time for me to get shopping!

I’m obviously obsessed in love with Audrina and her style.

 

So here are a few things on my Fall shopping wish list!

image

It’s dressy AND has animal print. Total win.
Find this shirt at BuffaloJeans.com

image

I really LOVE dark jeans.
Plus I need new skinnies to wear with boots!
Find these jeans at BuffaloJeans.com

image
I love Aldo scarfs!
Find these scarfs at Aldo

image
This handbag would go perfect with that shirt!!
Find this at Ninewest

 

Maybe Fall isn’t too bad.
It’s an excuse to go shopping, right?

Untitled 1

8 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! I love Audrina's style, too!

    xo, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall styles :) And those scarfs are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth be told I'm a little bit in love with Audrina too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower here! Great post!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love fall! I also love Audrina's style! :) I really want a cream leather jacket this year! :) I am your newest follower!

    ericaandryan-crazyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute scarves and purse! I need them! :)
    -Bridgette
    I am your newest follower! Follow me back: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Audrina too! Her outfits are to die for! :)

    NicholeRae@http://lipstickandtoolbelts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com