Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day is still a Monday..

It’s an absolutely beautiful day in boring Michigan.
My parents are sending me pictures of mimosas they’re enjoying in North Carolina.
But, that just before their 5 hour flight to beautiful weather. I may or may not be very jealous.
So yeah, I’m up at 9am to drink coffee and start on my huge to do list.

Since most of you will be enjoying the beach, beer and food all day today..
I’m allowing myself to be lazy and just post photos from the weekend.
Not that my weekend was exciting.. but, whatever.

 

Have a fab Labor Day!!!

 

 

Untitled 1

2 comments:

  1. Football and baseball? That's a successful weekeend!

    Stopping by from the linkup! :)
    Christina at Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask the same thing... did you go to a football AND baseball game?! I'd say that's pretty exciting! And what are those guys doing?!

    Stopping by from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com