Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hump day pinning!

Source: bluelans.com via Amanda on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: repinly.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: wanelo.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Hope Labor Day has made this week easier for all of you!
I’m not back to school yet! I go to a private college with quarters..
So instead of 15 week classes, I have 10 week classes.
Its so hectic.. and the grading scale is harder than most colleges.
Now tell me how that makes any sense? Dumb.

Go get your link up on!

 

Untitled 1

5 comments:

  1. i love those aprons!

    happy wednesday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those converse!!! I also love the nautical pins. I am such a sucker for anything nautical related!

    Love the pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretending like there is football on tonight.
    Ummmm, and how is it that I am just now officially joining your site?! Geeez. You look sexy on my sidebar. Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com