Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Recap!

I’m riding the struggle bus today. What a weekend!

Saturday was the Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw concert!
To be honest.. I was disappointed with Jake Owen. He just sounded tired.
I thought Tim McGraw was way better than Kenny but, Kenny obviously was fab.
image
image


image
image
The dudes in front of us started fighting..
The guy next to me is a trained fighter and broke it up.
image

 

Sunday was the outing!
I had way too much fun for my own good.

224346_470275376330418_1386236906_n
582782_470293179661971_1133293011_n
533182_10151112204134814_150485035_n
image
image
And… then by 8pm….

 

I had class this morning and now I’m laying around doing absolutely nothing.

Hope you all had a fab weekend!!!

Untitled 8

6 comments:

  1. whaaaaaaaaaaat? a fight broke out? {that part's not hard to believe} but the trained fighter? wowza. i hate when they sound all tired and raggedy. glad tim was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy! And too bad JakiePoo was tired :( He's gonna have to get used that a whole lot more in a few months when he's a daddy! Looks like you had a fun time. I had my first day back at school today..boo! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun weekend! Especially the golf part!

    underahhundred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenny is always fabulous! So glad to see you had a great time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a fun weekend!

    I haven't been to any concerts this summer. I know, so lame.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha looks like you had a fab weekend !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com