Friday, August 3, 2012

Vloggity Vlogging? Maybe?

So. I want to do a vlog. Yup!
But, the only thing is..
I don’t think any of you realize how weird I am..
A vlog would show you all what you’re missing…

Or it would offend you. I’m not really sure..

When I think of Vlogging…. Making a vlog?.. whatever..
I think of Jenna Marbles.
Maybe because I’d get along with that girl REALLY well.
Too well..

I mentioned her before and some of you had no idea who I was talking about..
I’m here to pull you all out from under that rock..
These videos are my kind of funny..
and I guess I’m hoping my blog readers enjoy this weird humor.

I must warn you.. there is a lot of the “F word”.. and other words.
I'm not offended by this language. I’m sorry if you are. Please don’t watch.

BUT, if you want a good laugh and don’t get easily offended..
Here are my favorite Jenna videos.

YOU’RE WELCOME!!!

Letting your boyfriend do your make-up

 

Drunk makeup

 

SO TRUE!

 

Dance moves

 

Okay. Real talk on the vlogging…
I know most of you do a question and answer one..
I think I’ll do that for my first vlog..
Only issue is that.. I know if I ask you guys for questions..
No one will leave me questions and I’ll just feel stupid.
So I’ll make up my own..
If you want to be awesome and leave me questions.. do it.
Haha.. this will probably be a failure.. but stay tuned!

Untitled 8

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Jenna Marbles!! This post just made my day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna Marbles is so freakin' hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never laughed harder..the drunk make up is amazing. Thank you for sharing!!!

    Happy a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A- I LOVE Jenna Marbles (esp the newest one w. max)
    B- I did my first vlog this week and it was so much fun!! I really want to do a Q&A one
    C- Do it!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to see a VLOG from you girl! I bet you are even more amazing and funny and entertaining then your posts are! Plus it's easier since you seem to be quite a busy lady!


    Do it UPPPPPP

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. what hiphop taught me & How To Avoid Talking To People You Don't Want To Talk To are the 2 funniest videos I've EVER seen by jenna marbles! <3 her! you should totes do a VLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com