Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Social

 

Sunday Social

 

Okay.. so, for me.. HS wasn’t THAT long ago…

 

1. What were you like in Middle School/HS?(pictures)
I’m going to inform you that I went on MYSPACE to get these photos.. enjoy.
we singgg
like 3 years ago me and twin at a class.. obviously we learned a lot.
Kenny's grad party.
This is actually from July on Lo's  bday. but i accidentally uploaded it here.
i'm a hippee.
LIGHTS  CAMERA  ACTION, YA DIGG?
i'm sooo shorttt lmfaooo in FEBRUARY<3!! by
The guy in the middle used to be my brother. I disowned him a few years back.
Kenny Me + Kita in MAY!<3 by
Me, Jackson, Candyce and texas in SUMMER<3!! by
:] in hc 08. <3 by
Homecomming gammeee. in hc 08. <3 by
I just realized that I work with the kid I’m standing next to. Small world.
samy and i. in Fall time. ish. by
The only picture of an ex I’ll post since it’s the only ex who I’m still friends with.
Although.. I’m not promising they didn’t sneak in a previous picture I posted.
 HOEDOWN <3 in spring! by
OLD TIMES<3 by
HAHA Before going back to Anthonys )    MANDY 3


 

2.  What were your favorite past times?
Going out with friends. Dating, even though I wish I wouldn’t of. I also danced and played volleyball until I was 15 and hurt my back.

3. What songs were you obsessed with?(Backstreet Boys anyone?)
Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls and Nsync could do no wrong. Oh my.

4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe?
I’m not really sure… Probably ever wearing Hollister. I never really shopped there. When everyone was obsessed I was loving Guess. You wear any Hollister shirt in a middle school or high school and you match with at least 12 other people.

5. Who was your celeb crush?
Justin Timberlake. At least he’s still sexy.

6. What were your favorite tv shows/movies?
The OC, Laguna Beach and The Hills.
California, California.. California.

 

Untitled 8

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Newest follower, follow back if you'd like!
    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog...
    I found you over at Ashley's Social Sunday Link Up

    Tiffany @ Dreams Do Come True
    http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I totally agree about Hollister. Everyone just looks the exact same and you're also just walking advertisements. I was never into it, either! Love all the old pics.. and the eyeliner, bronzer and hair aha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that same bag as yours in the 2nd picture! Haha I never really liked the store either, but believed I did back in the day because it was ''the style'' - but finally junior/senior year I developed a mind of my own and started wearing what I really liked. I think we graduated the same year! All our answers are alike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed reading! New follower - hope you will do the same~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com