Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social

I’m already having a really rough week. But, I’m just working on finding strength to be okay. Sometimes I feel like life just doesn’t make sense. And, it hurts. Anyways, enough of be being a depressing annoying blogger.. let’s get on with this Sunday Social posting..

1. What is your favorite fall activity?
I enjoy having fires outside. I like going for walks. And going to the cider mill!!!

2. Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why?
Nope. I’m a hockey girl. Hockey only! Don’t get me wrong.. I enjoy a good football tailgate.. I just don’t watch the game!

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
Cider Mills!!! And, haunted houses! I love getting cider and going to hayrides!

4. What are your favorite fall outfit staples?
Skinny jeans, cute sweaters, cute jackets, boots! Yoga pants because being comfy by a fire is awesome!

5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
I’m honestly not a big fall person.. I enjoy summer so much more. I guess the only thing I’m looking forward to is it being closer and closer to my birthday!!.. which means.. NASHVILLE!!!!

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?
I guess Halloween? But, not really.. since after Halloween Cedar Point and Haunted Houses close.. and most cider mills start closing.. Yeah, that’s not really fun. Wah.. Fall stinks!

DSCN0831

 

Sunday Social

 

 

Untitled 8

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I can't wait for Fall! Cider mills, sweaters, leggings, boots! Fall is the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fall:) boots and sweaters are where its at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda I love your answers! I love Fall. It is my favorite season! I do wanna come visit you! I wanna go to the cider mill ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're having a touch week :( Hope this next one is better! I LOVE fall! Normally, I never want summer to end but I'm excited for fall this year :) Cider mill- that sounds awesome! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com