I’m already having a really rough week. But, I’m just working on finding strength to be okay. Sometimes I feel like life just doesn’t make sense. And, it hurts. Anyways, enough of be being a depressing annoying blogger.. let’s get on with this Sunday Social posting..
1. What is your favorite fall activity?
I enjoy having fires outside. I like going for walks. And going to the cider mill!!!
2. Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why?
Nope. I’m a hockey girl. Hockey only! Don’t get me wrong.. I enjoy a good football tailgate.. I just don’t watch the game!
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
Cider Mills!!! And, haunted houses! I love getting cider and going to hayrides!
4. What are your favorite fall outfit staples?
Skinny jeans, cute sweaters, cute jackets, boots! Yoga pants because being comfy by a fire is awesome!
5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
I’m honestly not a big fall person.. I enjoy summer so much more. I guess the only thing I’m looking forward to is it being closer and closer to my birthday!!.. which means.. NASHVILLE!!!!
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?
I guess Halloween? But, not really.. since after Halloween Cedar Point and Haunted Houses close.. and most cider mills start closing.. Yeah, that’s not really fun. Wah.. Fall stinks!