Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting…

 

As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest..
I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest

Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.
 
 
 
I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!!
But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!
 
 
Untitled 8

9 comments:

  1. I love.love.love the couple in the back of the truck with their chucks. You picked so many goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that wedding picture is so cute! loving their matching shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pins :) love this and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pins! That wedding dress with the heart cut-out on the back is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is one gorgeous wedding dress! & love the yellow converses, so cute!

    happy wednesday!
    xxA
    www.letitbebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your pins. The bride and groom photo is my favorite. Newest pinterest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these pins! Especially that quote about pinterest!
    Stopping by from The Vintage Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow converse wedding photo!! Super adorbs!! And the outdoor fireplace... stunning!

    Visiting from The Vintage Apple's link up!

    xoxo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm literally lol-ing over these e-cards! Cute post, check out my blog if you get a chance, and follow if you like!

    Jenn

    http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com