Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blog Star!!

I started writing a different post.. then, I saw this link-up!

Mrs. Monologues

If you’re stopping by from the link up…

I am..

image

1de060dec61911e1985822000a1d011d_7

I’m from Michigan, I dislike it.
I’m moving to Nashville as soon as I’m done with school!!!

I’m super sassy and sarcastic.
I have a serious shopping problem
I love the Detroit Red Wings.
& I love my Lucas.

 

This is my dude;

image

Yes, that’s his middle name.
No, we don’t smoke weed.


I mention him obsessively a lot.
He’s my best friend. He’s pretty fab and I totally dig him.

 

I’ll give you guys some helpful links so you can understand me a little more..
(click on the pink writing to go to other pages from my blog)

 

image


image

image

image

image

 

 

Click below for my contact page!
Follow me on any of my other social networks!

image

 

Also, I’ve been using Myfitnesspal so if any of you want to find me on there
my user name is the same one I use for twitter and instagram
which is; mandyshippe

 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy what you see.
If I haven’t check out your blog, let me know!!

 

Untitled 8

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you linked up so that I could find your blog! Just poked through some of your other posts and love your sass. We can be friends.

    Mrs. Monologues

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your dude are presh. Loving your pics and both of your hair.

    Come check out my Blog Star! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com