Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting..

I’m absolutely exhausted at this moment.
Do you know why I suck at blogging?
Because, I work too much and I go to school..
And, if I get a few minutes to spare.. I sleep.
I don’t even have time for a life.
Pardon me big shot bloggers.. I still have a post coming for you.. Watch out.

I’m sorry if I’m being an annoying brat at this moment.
I’m too tired to even sleep.. I stressing about trying to just calm down.
Sometimes life gets stressful. I should be thankful for all that I have..
It’s hard to sometimes see past the stress.. It’s hard to be positive sometimes..
I am going to try and give you guys a post every day this week..

But, TODAY.. Is the 4th of July.

TODAY I am linking up but, later.. I will post about the 4th of July.
I just got off of my 9 hour shift.. I have to wake up in 4 hours to walk a parade..
So pins now.. a interesting post later tonight! kbye!

 

Source: piccsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

Source: piccsy.com via Most on Pinterest

 

 

Source: via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Untitled 3

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, coconut watermelon margarita... That sounds so amazing!
    You seem so busy, I think I would die if I was you! More
    Power to you!
    I'm looking forward to this post about the big bloggers by the way, I'm intrigued where you spotted it that they has said this?

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter nails make my world go round :) Those bracelets are also amazing! Great picks!

    Rachel
    www.lalalist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! I hope you have a great 4th!

    I'm trying to figure out a blogging schedule too, I work 10 hours a day & like you I usually don't feel like doing anything. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pins, especially the nails!! Hope you were able to get a tiny nap and relax today! I fail constantly when it comes to blogging. Don't feel bad! You're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pins of the nails! And I feel you on the working and going to school...not enough time in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bracelett collection! I really love to have a great bunch of those on my arm and do some layering! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com