Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting!!!!

Since this is a Pinterest related post.. I thought I’d share..
I found this blog, on Pinterest.. and I thought it was hilarious!
The girl tries out stuff on Pinterest and she’s not perfect. I love it!
Here is her blog.

And.. on with my pins!!

Source: polyvore.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

Source: polyvore.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S I’m actually going to go a little post crazy the next few days. This time I’m for real.
I might even double post today. Really? Really.

Untitled 3

4 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest and love all the Pins you posted. Maybe I'll do a blog of cute Pinterest ideas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those nails! ahh.. if only i knew how to paint mine like that! sadly i have to rely on the salons! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that first outfit! Such a fun, summer look. And the nails are so cute. I want to do those asap!!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com