Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday’s Letters..

 

Dear Body, What are you doing to me? I haven’t felt this awful in a really long time. Please stop. I fed you, will you behave now?

Dear Chicago, Ready or not.. here I come!

Dear Hard Rock Hotel, Don’t let us down!!

Dear Keane, We will be as close to you as possible! I promise!! Can’t wait!

Dear Lucas Blaze, Thanks for taking me to my favorite place to eat tonight when I was being grumpy during packing.. It hit the spot! Can’t wait for tonight! I love you!

Dear Bunny, Why did you think it was a good idea to have your babies where my dogs can get them? Rock wants to eat your babies.. so you better of moved them. Don’t visit them every 10 minutes, MOVE THEM.

Dear Mall, You made me a very happy woman today! Oh, I am going to be looking oh so cute tonight!! Thanks you!

Dear Packing, Do yourself. I’m serious.

Dear Friday Morning, I’m not looking forward to you… I know I’m going to be so sleepy.. and I don’t want to be in a car for 4.5 hours.

Dear Lukey Boo, Please let me listen to my music on the way there. You like 98% of it.. so please, make this car ride a little better for me. I don’t want to listen to sports radio. I only love hockey.. so hearing about baseball and basketball makes me want to jump out of your moving car. Oh.. and can you please not drive like a mad man? Love you!

Dear Friday Night, I’m going to have some fun with you!!!

 

Photobucket

Untitled 3

14 comments:

  1. yuck! I hate long car rides, hope you have something fun to entertain you!! Have fun in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the little bunnys are ok!
    Visiting from Fridays Link up, have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been through the whole packing/unpacking thing, I'm so glad it's over!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If The Hard Rock in Chicago is anything like the one in Vegas, rock on sistah! Hope your body gets to feeling better quick! BOO on the packing! Happy Weekend!

    Kristine from TheFoleyFam

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes i hate packing too ha o worries girl ;) cute blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Packing does suck but not as much as long car rides. Hope you get to listen to your music! Have an awesome time in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HATE Long Car Rides!!! Feels like when you want to get somewhere fun it takes even longer!! Have fun! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hard Rock will be awesome!!
    Have a great time in Chicago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, hope you feel better soon and enjoy chicago! it is one of my favorites ;)

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. have fun in chicago! i hope you feel better soon!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sweet girl I am glad you & Lucas made it there safely :) I cannot wait to see all the instagram photos :) I know I will love them as always hehe! & poor little momma bunny maybe she will learn her lesson before its too late!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keane-as in the band-fun! Used to love them-sure I still do, just not heard there stuff for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ughhh packing does suck! Love your blog title too cute!

    Your newest follower Ashton from:
    sexdrugsmarriage.blogspot.com

    Feel free to follow back if you like xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com