Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday’s Letters!

k

Dear Pictures Of Myself, Why do you always look so bad? And, no.. I am not saying I’m ugly or any of that.. so please, don’t jump down my throat about that. But you know how some girls look 100 times better in their photos than in real life? Well, that’s not me.. and people have had no issue telling me that. Which, I guess is better.. unless you only see photos of me.. ehh, whatever.

Dear Blog, I will be spending some time on you today. Planning some posts, commenting on some of my favorite blogs.. all of that stuff good bloggers do.

Dear Friday, I’m so glad to be seeing you! Next Friday I will be enjoying Chicago for the very first time at the Keane concert with the love of my life! I need to make you a very productive day.. since Thursday was anything but productive.

Dear Lucas Blaze, Thank you so much for planning on booking our room today after you get out of work around 7am… You’re the best. Last weekend was so amazing. I love all of our fun little dates.

Dear Dark Hair, I love you! You make me a little more sassy than some people might be used to. But, I’m not complaining at all. I’m sorry forever leaving you.. I think you’ll be with me forever.

Dear Google, Sometimes you can be really helpful. Other times.. not so much. I used you to find out what the heck is going on with this pain-ish more like pulled muscle feeling in my lower abdomen. I then discovered that my problem could either be a pulled or strained muscle, I could have a hernia, I could be pregnant or I could of previously had a baby.. all depending on the pain level. Which I guess I don’t know what pain is since once upon a time the Emergency room doctor decided after a hour since he numbed me he would stitch me up instead of letting me bleed all over everything in the room.. The second he started I was in such awful, stomach turning pain. He told me if I felt pain to let him know and he’d numb me more.. I took a break from biting my arm and crying to tell him I was in really bad pain. He then informed me that what I was feeling wasn’t pain, just discomfort.

Dear Facebook, I’m getting really annoyed with you. I guess I don’t really care to see that 60% of the girls I graduated with already have at least one kid. Most of those girls can’t even grow up enough to get their own life on track.. and they proudly display their own mess of a life all over facebook. I also don’t care to see the same people changing their relationship status every day.. or people posting a million depressing posts.. or posts about all the drugs they do. Why don’t they just take their trash to Jerry Springer already? I do however enjoy looking at how much weight all the bitchy girls from high school have gained. Karma is fabulous.

 

Photobucket

 

 

Untitled 3

18 comments:

  1. I will be jumping down your throat, damn girl you are hot to trot. What are you talking about?! Its only ourselves that see what we think are imperfections, nobody else can. Promise. I know this because I do exactly the same thing :) Have a fab weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're way too sweet! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE dark hair too! And you look amazing in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on looking horrible in pictures, but if you look even better in person than you do in that picture up there? Totally jealous. And I agree with your letter to Facebook. I'm one of the last of my friends baby less and I'm 19! So as you can tell my newsfeed is full of teenage baby daddy drama. Have a good weekend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm only 20 and I feel like I'm the only one without a baby.. but I'm totally fine with that! Haha.

      Delete
  4. If the pics of u shown is a bad one I'd take it any day. U look fabulous!! Too funny about Facebook!! Use my motto "cut the fat baby!" I can't handle all that on my newsfeed om a daily basis ;) Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks!! And hahah great moto!!! :)! Love it!

      Delete
  5. Did you color your hair?? I love it dark! is it reddish? I wanna see a bigger photo! I think that's the exact color I want my hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did color it!! It has a reddish tint to it! I'll have to take better pictures and post them soon!

      Delete
  6. I love your dark hair! It looks super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you chose the dark hair like I voted for last week! Check out my letters if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is so cute, girl! I love it! You are so funny and the layout of this blog is fantastic.
    Say hello to your newest follower! :)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  9. how exciting that you're going to a keane show! i really love them, but i've never seen them - i bet it'll be a really good show :)

    hope you have a great weekend!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! I'm glad I'm not the only person that likes to laugh at the mean girls who gained a bunch of weight. I know that sounds terrible but sometimes karma is a b!

    Cute blog
    Chloe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you look darling! I am not photogenic either, don't sweat it! Have so much fun in Chi-town, it is one of my favorite cities! Make sure to stop by navy pier and get some popcorn from the famous popcorn place (I forget the name, but google it!) You will love it! loved reading your letters this week , thanks for linking up with me and visiting my blog. You are fantastic!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com