Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday’s Letters

Photobucket

Dear Blog, I’m struggling to keep up with you. I used to really enjoy all the feedback I received from all my posts.. but, I haven’t been posting much. As much as I don’t want to give up on blogging.. I’m awful at it. It’s been very clear the past few weeks. I’m going to keep at it for myself. I may not be a great blogger.. but, I still enjoy doing it.

Dear Life, I’m struggling to keep up with you as well. I’m trying to stay positive.. even if you’re making that very, very hard.

Dear Next Nine Months, Hurry up!!! I can’t wait to get my cowboy boots back on that beautiful Nashville ground!

Dear Teenage Years, I know that I didn’t want to leave you. I’m grateful for this chapter in my life. I often look back and wonder why I was tested so much and why I was put through some of the things I had to deal with. I’m so grateful for the strength I walked away with. Sometimes I wish I would have had more fun with some of the friends I no longer talk to, or those who are now watching from above. However, I’ve never been more happy with who I am or the people in my life.

Dear Big Rich Texas, I’m hooked on your high level of trashy entertainment. WOW.

Dear Fifty Shades Of Grey, I started reading you.. I feel like I have to be careful who I tell because some people are so.. offended.. by your contents. I’m excited to see what the fuss is all about. You should be happy to know I have never in my life jumped on a bandwagon series such as Twilight.. never read a single word of those books. Don’t let me down!

Dear Lucas Blaze, I’m sorry I blew up your phone while you were at work. I guess it’s because I know you keep your phone in your locker and would be checking it at lunch.. and because it was for a good reason!! SUMMER CONCERTS WE HAVE TO GO TO. Not the ones I WANT to go to.. the ones we HAVE to go to. BIG difference. I bet you’re so glad we’re best friends.. and all that mushy gushy lovey little lover stuff.

Dear Luke Bryan, If I wouldn’t of forced my Luke to take me to the Tim McGraw concert last year.. he wouldn’t of ever listened to country.. he also would of never seen you live and he would of never found a deep appreciation for your music.. he also would of never forced me to listen to all of your songs that summer while we drove home from Traverse City.. AND then I would of never fell madly in love with every inch of you. I’ll be seeing you again this summer. I can’t promise that security won’t take me down after I manage to jump on stage.

Dear Summer Concerts, My heart is racing thinking about you! Keane, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Jake Owen, Incubus, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean. HOLY COW!! I don’t care if I’ve already seen 90% of you at least twice.. I can’t wait!

Dear Cravings, You have got to hit the high road. I don’t have enough time to work off all of this crap I’ve felt I absolutely had to eat. What happened to healthy cravings? WAH!

Dear Money, Why don’t you grow on trees?

Dear Laundry, Why is it that you take so damn long? Sometimes I forget to start you until really late and then halfway through I’m ready for bed.. So, can you.. hurry it up?

Untitled 3

10 comments:

  1. so I have to comment on your first "letter"---- this is YOUR blog for YOu so you don't have to blog a lot! Do it whenever you want, just because you like doing it for yourself! That is one thing I had to remind myself of more than once when I started blogging because I felt pressure to keep up with the big blogs but honestly, I take breaks when I need to and don't blog when I am not feeling it! Your blog is great, so keep it up!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally hear you on the cravings...why cnat we all crave broccolli!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiii! really cute blog entry :) I'll def be back :)

    want to follow each other??

    xxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel ya on the money situation....just if there was one day a year when money grew on trees id be happy hahah! TGIF!

    im hosting a OPI & ESSIE Nail Polish Giveaway on my blog! check it out!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer concerts are the best! So far I only have one planned :/ I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Ashley. I keep up with mine when I can too. Right now, I have been doing good. Next week...who knows? Check out my Friday's letters too. I am you newest follower! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I swear, I'm the only one who isn't reading 50 shades of grey right now!!!

    I feel like blogging shouldn't be a chore, you know? Blog when you can, unplug when you can't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy I agree with you i am not the greatest @ this blog things however i know we both are great at instagram lol... & I am dying to know what is 50 shades of grey about? I have seen so many talk bout it & i wanna know if its worth reading? Ps yay for Nashville you gotta miss it when you are not here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha girl, I am right there with you. I have been struggling with my blog. I think it is because I lack inspiration. In the past I have gone in and out of blogging and I think it comes back into your life when you need it most.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ideas in this blog are spectacular and very tasteful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com