Monday, June 18, 2012

Exhausted. Always.

I’m very excited to be relaxing on my couch watching all of my recorded shows..

Real Housewives of New Jersey and Jerseylicous..

Look how Jersey I’m getting… I can’t help it. Ah, crap.

I’m not really sure I have a whole lot to update you guys on. I feel like I’ve been trying to work more and get some sleep. Wow, I sound so boring. Probably because I am.

This weekend.. Friday, I just did a bunch of running around and went to bed decently early. Saturday, I worked in the morning. Then Lucas and I went out to Brighton to meet my parents and grandparents for Father’s Day dinner.

Today, Sunday, I had to work. My parents came in to have dinner. And then I made some money and went home.. and now I’m here.. watching recorded shows and typing.

I forgot to mention that on Friday we actually booked our room for Chicago! We were just going to do a hotel that wasn’t a big deal since we probably won’t be spending much time in the hotel.. but Friday when Lucas handed over his card and wanted me to book the room.. he decided that we were going to stay at Hard Rock Hotel. I’m so excited!

I don’t have a whole lot of time lately for my blog.. I’ve been trying though!!
Thanks for sticking with me through my major slacking!
Follow me on Instagram.. I use it a whole lot… maybe too much.. haha.
Follow me!
Username: mandyshippe

Untitled 3

1 comment:

  1. still can't get over how gorgy your hair looks!! have fun in chicago love!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com