Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chicago pt. 2

I guess I should just keep showing photos..
after all, that’s what I said I’d do…


image

image

image
Jumping on the bed begging him to take a mirror picture..
He politely turned me down…

image
Hanging with my boy Iggy. Twins? Yup.
Kind of sad that you can tell how red my eyes are…
This is what happens if I wear my contacts for more than 5 hours.

 

Saturday

image
I woke up at 8am.. due to 100 sirens every 4 seconds and loud neighbors..
One that spoke Spanish.. and one that needed a hair clip.
I showered and brought out the red solo around… 9am.

image
I sat in the dark while I waited 3 hours for Luke to wake up…

image

image

image
image
image
We went to this little café by the water!
image

And.. then we were on our way home.

image

I let Luke stop at the world’s largest firework store..

image
image
image

image

And out trip ended with some food and fireworks.

image
image

image

Untitled 3

2 comments:

  1. you are so ridiculously gorgeous! i want your eyes!

    xx brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com