Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’ve had a pretty stressful day today.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think it opened my eyes to a few things.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, this post might be related to my day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
at least a few things.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There is a lot of changes to be made in my life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m staying positive.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please note: This has nothing to do with my relationship.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Whenever I post anything about changes or decisions



























 
 
 
 
 
 
 
it seems to make people think my relationship is failing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Trust me, Lucas is stuck with me forever.. and ever. LOL.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

                                                       Source: lamiabellavitablog.blogspot.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

 

Source: pinerly.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

Source: etsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

Source: tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

Source: ebay.co.uk via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

Untitled 3

4 comments:

  1. I was never really interested in Pinterest but these posts make me want to sign up!! I love the "future stuff" bit especially!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pins! i pinned the first one! i love quotes!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that C.S. Lewis quote! One of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just come LIVE with you? You must have the CUTEST house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com