Thursday, May 31, 2012

It’s Ok Thursdays

Its Ok Thursdays

That it takes some effort to get from my bed to my Keurig brewer.

That even though I have a lot to do, it’s still my day off!

To dance around with an extra large cup of coffee.

To be happy, even if things are a little extremely stressful right now.

That I slacked on any kind of diet, I need to stay positive. Time to get fit!

That I had my windows open last night when it was cold.. cuddling up is always ok!

That I’m catching up on 9 Dr. OZ episodes I have recorded.

To realize that I’m too hard on myself. I do a lot, time to give myself some credit.

To buy more clothes because I don’t have time for laundry.. ooops.

To cry this morning when Nick Lindstrom announced his retirement. WAH!!!

That I have all next week off work to study for finals..

That I'm trying to still convince myself that I won’t need all that money next week..

That Chicago and the Keane concert with my man is THIS MONTH! I’m far too excited!

To make something “Ok” just so I can mention it in this list because I’m thinking of it.

That my ADD/ADHD enjoys shining bright before I can take my medication.

That I linked up and thought this was already posted.. CRAP!

Untitled 3

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from the linkup. You are adorable and so is your blog. Keep up the great posts. I can't wait to follow along :)

    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com