Thursday, May 10, 2012

It’s Ok Thursdays..

Its Ok Thursdays
 

That I spend a few days being blog organized, then it goes to crap.

That I’m getting really annoyed with Windows Live Writer…
***I can’t seem to copy and past a photo and be able to have a photo style anymore.. why??

To be so proud of my hardworking man, even if I don’t fully understand his work lingo.

To think that the people that live next to my parents are bat shit crazy.
***I kid you not.. when I was 16 I had 4 people over for a fire (my parents have one of those fire pit tables) they called the cops on us because “they thought someone was breaking in”.. Which was not cool because my dad is a cop in the same city and he was working that night.. They’re like in their 30s and they argue with their friends in the driveway at 1am.. my parents do not live in the ghetto, that should not be happening. And they wear their pajamas like 24/7..

That I rant about the stupidest stuff.

That I was in bed at 9pm last night.

That I am actually concerned with the migraines I’ve been having.. help?!

That not only am I buying my mom flowers tomorrow, I’m sending her flowers Sunday.

That mother's day is stressing me out.

To feel broke because one of my bank accounts went under my personal limit of $2,000.

To use one of my other bank accounts for the first time.. I’m trying to be ok with this.

To remember that I only use my own money, no credit cards.. this is totally ok!

That I wake up and rush to my Keurig Brewer and start downing coffee.

That I’m still dealing with a headache this morning…

To not be excited to work tonight.. or ever.

To be thankful for a day off tomorrow!!!!! FINALLY!!

That dry shampoo might win the battle against washing my hair today.

Untitled 3

2 comments:

  1. Good job on not using any credit cards! That's definitely the way to go. I'm obsessed with my Keurig. Not sure what I'd do without it. Hope your headache gets better soon! I've been dealing with this same thing today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a follower of your blog a while now,love it and always ready every single one of your posts so I think it's about time I commented on one haha :)
    Dry Shampoo is a life savior! Washing hair is such an effort especially when your not in the mood..couldn't live without it my batiste :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com