Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day!!!!

photomd

I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful mom!
She had one very sassy girl.. but, like mother like daughter.. right?

I love my mom more than anything!

I’m sad I can’t spend Mother’s Day with her because I have to work…
Why are bars even open?!? Grrr.

Last night Lucas and I went out to my Grandparent’s house.
My mom and dad where out there too and my mom made an amazing meal.
But, seriously.. when doesn’t that woman make the best meal?

Oh, and ALSO… I sent my mom 100 blooms of Peruvian lilies..
I spent an extra $15 to get them sent to her on Mother’s Day.. They send her these…
d131a45e9d1511e1a92a1231381b6f02_7

There was no water source.. so they are dead.
I called customer service and the lady wanted to know how sure was I that I was sent 15 tulips and not the 100 blooms of lilies. She explained to me that 100 blooms does not mean 100 stems.. it simply means there will be 100 flowers. I’m not sure if she was questioning my intelligence, or what.. Let’s pretend that I don’t know the difference between a bloom and a stem.. If I look at a bunch of flowers I’m pretty sure seeing 15 would be a lot less than seeing 100.. even if the damn 100 flowers were on 2 stems.. 100 is 85 more flowers than 15. So.. they are sending her the real order sometime this week… AWESOME. The lady also informed me that the flowers usually always have a water source so she didn’t understand how it wasn’t included. Well, Stephanie from ProFlowers.com, I’d like to know the same thing. Hence why I’m so damn unhappy.

Okay. Okay. Okay. Calm down.

Happy Mother’s Day to all of you wonderful ladies with beautiful children!!!

Untitled 3

1 comment:

  1. So sorry the flowers were wrong. I've heard a lot of people have had issues with flowers this year. I'm sure your mom knows you tried your best, though!

    Happy Mother's Day to your mom! I hope that the weekend was great otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com