Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday’s Letters..

Photobucket

Dear Day Off, Oh.. hello there!! I have not had a day to myself in.. well, I don’t even know how long!! We are going to spend so much time on homework, studying, cleaning, shopping, working out.. Hmm. It’s sad that this is considered a “day off”..

Dear Call Me Maybe Song, At first I made fun of you for so long. But, then I started dancing my butt off when you start playing. I may or may not be listening to you as I type this. Don’t judge me.

Dear Jenna Marbles, You really do crack me up. I know people either hate you or love you.. I am no hater of you! If I did vlogs.. they’d be as immature as yours. But, maybe not as funny.

Dear Mom, I feel really bad that I have to work on Mother’s Day.. However I can’t wait to celebrate tonight! All I know is that I’m so excited to go to that polish restaurant you’re dying to go to.. pickle soup and fried pickles? I’m so in!

Dear Lucas, I was so sad that we were both at work when I was dealing with stupid shit.. but texting you and you have a simple, funny response made me laugh. You always know how to cheer me up.

Dear T.V Shows, Why is it that when a character gets hung up on.. they still click a button. If someone ends all, I don’t have to press a button because the call no longer exists..

Dear Followers, I am not a bitch. I seem like one, but I am not. I’m reading all of your comments, I swear! I’ve been so busy and I haven’t had much time to comment back. I throw together posts and do my best to read your blogs. Also, any new followers.. I’ll let you know that when I get comments about you following me I always check out your blog and 99% of the time I’ll follow back. Usually not when it’s like.. “Cool post.. follow me on all my social network sites!! blogger user name, facebook name, instagram name!! FOLLOW ME!!” Keep it real. I love following new blogs so most likely you’ll gain me as a follower :)

Dear Tummy, I am trying to type this. I will feed you when I’m done. Stop being do demanding. My goodness.

Dear Growing Up, I’m so scared of you. Please, slow down. Please!

Dear Blogs I Follow, How are you all so awesome? It’s like you live these awesome lives.. and you still have time to make a blog that is a million times better than mine. I think you guys should give me some advice on how to be so organized and keep up with blogging. Seriously, if any of you have any kind of blogging tips let me know! If you have a previous post about it.. PLEASE leave the link in a comment.

Dear Blog, You need a make-over. You don’t look so hot. I want you simple.. but I want you cute.

Dear Body, Don’t shut down just yet. I’m trying to balance everything.. and things are crazy right now.. but, hang in there!

Dear Recorded Shows, Why must there be so many of you?!

Dear Lifetime Movies, Last Saturday I watched about.. five of you. BAM.. I’m old.

Dear People Who Feel The Need To Show Off, Who are you trying to impress? Because I don’t really care if you make a lot of money or have expensive things. I don’t care if you have the perfect relationship. BLAH BLAH BLAHHHH! I don’t care. If you are a sucky person, you can’t make up for that. Don’t be sucky and stop showing off about things I don’t care about.

Dear Readers, I love you all. This was a really dumb post. If you stuck with me through it all.. you’re far too good to me.

Untitled 3

17 comments:

  1. call me maybe! yessssssssss! I hope you saw the video me and some blog friends made to that song :) EPIC! cute letters, thanks for linking up!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Friday's letters. I love all your letters today. They hit home. But even as I am writing this, I have watched so many DVR shows that I forgot that I rented The Vow!! There is always tomorrow, have fun on your day off:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm renting that tomorrow night!!! I've been dying to see it!!

      Delete
  3. Lol I made fun of the Call Me Maybe Song too!!! But now I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that Call Me Maybe song is beyond catchy. I dance when I hear it, too. Love these Friday Letters, and love blog hopping to read them all. Very happy you participated, your site is wonderful! *Not on the write post, but I'm sorry you had to deal with jackass customers. #1 Reason why I'm not in customer service: no way would I be able to handle it as smoothly as you. I'd just pop them in the mouth and kick them out!*

    English
    www.befreckled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I'm with you on Call Me Maybe! Have a great weekend girly :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I use to make fun of Call me Maybe too! And who is this jenna marbles you speak of her vlog sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Days off are the best! I really hope you enjoy every minute of it :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenna Marbles is hilarious!! The call me maybe song is so cute and catchy, I didn't love it at first either but I do now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE call me maybe. HA! It makes me 12 again. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh girl can we please just take a moment to recognize how AMAZINGLY AWESOME call me maybe is? hah i love it and i'm proud!!!

    found you via the newlyweds link up!! yahooo!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hii! stopping over from the linkup! i LOVE jenna marbles! anyone who doesn't ius just jealous of how awesome she is! omg i couldnt stand that song at first either until i saw the video then i was obsessed its just so cute!!

    im having a cool giveaway right now! you should check it out if you havent already!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your days off sound a lot like mine! My boyfriend tells me that you're supposed to do nothing on days off. I swear he lies.

    Found you through the Friday Letters link-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to actually relax on a day off!!

      Delete
  13. Hey lady I found you on the link up! HILARIOUS! Love your HAIR FYI! and your blog of course! I am new to this whole blogging thing:)
    xoxoxo
    Amanda
    www.insuranceoutlaw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to go check out your blog right now!! :) ! And LOL, you also have a great name ;)

      Delete
  14. Oh and I think you have a great name LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com