Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday’s Letters!

Photobucket

Dear Stress level, I know getting called into work Thursday night after getting someone to cover my shift didn’t help you. You’re making my head pound. And you’re making me almost have a mental breakdown.. calm yourself.

Dear Lucas, You’re sexy. What? Yes. I can’t wait to have Saturday night with you. I bet you’re going to be so excited to rub my back. I know how much you love my ability to talk you into rubbing my back for hours when you tell me “only for a few minutes”.. I love you!

Dear Coffee, I think I consume an unhealthy amount of you. I’m not complaining.

Dear Gorgeous Blog Readers, Why must you all be so fabulous? I thought you all disappeared.. I guess I’m wrong?! I swear, people with blogs are the best kind of people.

Dear Sleep, I don’t know why my life forces me to be too busy for you.. It’s not fair.

Dear Thunderstorm, STOP! I normally love you. I love sleeping while you light up the sky and make loud noises.. but, I’m not sleeping.. I’m trying to do homework. I swear, if you make the power go out and I am unable to continue my 3 cups of coffee per hour rate that I have going.. I’m going to be really mad. Plus you’re freaking my baby girl out, that upsets me.

Dear Facebook Notifications, I am about to turn you off. I understand that I’m getting a new comment on this wall post every 2 minutes.. but it’s two people reconnecting on my post and to be honest, I wish they’d locate Facebook chat and take their conversation with them.

Dear Netflix, Pretty soon I’m going to run out of Law and Order SVU episodes to watch.. and then what? All of the boyish nerdy shows I’m obsessed with I watch with Luke. You need to offer me more shows he’s not obsessed with.

Dear Head, PLEASE stop pounding. WAH!

Dear Shitty Tippers, You suck. I’m sorry that I ran my ass off for you. Thank god most people I wait on tip well over 20% it kind of shows that it’s you who sucks and not me. Please dine and booze at home. Thanks, don’t come again!

Dear Eyes, Why must you be so blind? And why must you be allergic to my contacts. I don’t like wearing my glasses much.. I also don’t like spending $60 every few weeks for prescription eye drops. You are such a crappy pair of eyes.. BUT, I am grateful to have you.. even if you make the eye doctor nervous every appointment because he has to write a stronger prescription.

Dear Chicago, Lucas is taking me to see you next month!

Untitled 3

11 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to your letters! I LOVE hockey, it's totally underrated. Also, I could probably use some coffee right now. Even if it's 10pm. Plus I hate when people leave crap tips. I waitressed once, I got bible cards instead of money. That didn't pay the bills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Blog Reader... present ;) Hope you have a wonderful weekend lovely girl! Kick that headaches ass! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously need a break! You're always so busy!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. new blog reader :) and def take a break girl! enjoy some "me' time xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just hate when you find a great show to watch via Netflix over and over... Onto a new show how about Burn Notice? I love that show!!! Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to hate getting the "verbal" tip when I bartended and waited tables! You knew if someone raved how great you were the tip was going to be shitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! cutest letters.... ever!
    happy weekend princessa!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am nearing the end of Bones on Netflix and it makes me sad and lost because I have no idea what I am going to do ): Might have to watch real tv!! oh geez. Lucky girl for getting to go to Chicago, that sounds like so much fun!!! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a great time here in Chicago! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahhaha i so feel you on some of these! mostly the sleep one...i can never get enough! your blog is adorable, new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it <3!!! Great blog, very cute!! Visit my blog and if you like it to follow me on google friends & bloglovin and I will be happy to follow you back <3
    Xoxo
    LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN
    TWITTER

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com