Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WHO’S YOUR DOPPELGANGER?!


A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers
 
I’m excited about this post!!
When I had dark hair.. everyone said I looked like Audrina..
image

Now that I have blonde hair.. I get a few different things..
But mostly I’ve been getting Gretchen Rossi

image

Personally, I don’t see any pictures that make me look anything like her.
I think she’s gorgeous and SOMETIMES I’ll glance in the mirror
and see a SLIGHT similarity.

I’ve gotten a few weird ones before…
image
“Kelly from Saved by the Bell”
image
When I was little I used to get “Kate from Lizzie McGuire”
I really used to look like her.

image
“Penny from Dirty Dancing”
image
“That one girl from the girls next door.. Kendra”
..Very offensive.


It’s always funny to me to hear who people compare me to.
Working at a bar.. I hear it all.

Untitled 3

3 comments:

  1. The audrina look is crazy!!! I had to actually look and think about which one was you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how the doppelgängers are all so different on their own, but when you put your pictures into them, it really does look like you! CRAZY CAKES.
    xx jes, www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this post since I participated too :) I think Audrina is a great match when your hair is dark! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com