Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting..

                                                                      Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest

I have these in pink!! I want another color! They’re my favorite shoes! So comfy!
                                                                  Source: floridianweddings.com via Amanda on Pinterest

Florida Key’s signature wedding drink!!
                                                                            Source: Uploaded by user via Amanda on Pinterest

                                                                  Source: Uploaded by user via Amanda on Pinterest

                                                                          Source: tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest

                                                                Source: Uploaded by user via Amanda on Pinterest

                                                             Source: jholesworth.polyvore.com via Amanda on Pinterest

                                                                            Source: weheartit.com via Amanda on Pinterest


Untitled 3

12 comments:

  1. I love the drink and the polishes but the dog is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to Pinterest! That drink looks amazing and I love that outfit!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that Florida Keys drink looks delicious!! And that dog... so cute!

    I'm new to Oh, How Pinteresting and have just done my very first post tonight. I'd love it if you could check it out.

    I'm also new to your cute blog and am now following you too :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. that fruit tree is SO COOL.
    sophie
    princessrhyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my I just want to hug that puppy! He looks so fluffy (: adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agh! I want that floam polish too!! Glad I stumbled onto your blog from The Vintage Apple's linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What IS that blue drink? LOL

    Love the one at the end, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that cocktail looks pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey girl! these are amazing pictures! :) just wanted to let you know that i am a new follower of your blog and i love it! <3 care to check out mine?!

    ~lindsey~
    sprinklesofmylife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com