Friday, April 13, 2012

Life..

Lately, my blog has been filled with link-ups..
And that’s been about it.
Don’t get me wrong.. I love the link-ups I take part of.
I’m not giving those up.
I want to try and do more of my own updates.
It’s kind of crazy how life can get in the way.

Lately, I’ve been doing pretty great.
Spring classes have already stressed me out.. it’s still week 2.
Lucas and I are only 14 days away from boarding the plane to Nashville!
I have butterflies just thinking about it!

If any of you live down south, I’m totally jealous!
I’m excited to go to Nashville because it’s for the St. Jude marathon..
I think I’ve mentioned before I’m going to school to become an RN.
I plan on working at a Children’s Hospital, preferably St. Jude.. in Nashville.
But, I’m also a HUGE country fan. I turned Lucas into a country fan.
He bought me tickets last year for Tim McGraw & Luke Bryan..
I danced my ass off and even Lucas had an awesome time!
Ever since, he’s been a country fan!

But.. I really think I’d enjoy the southern lifestyle.
Not just because of country music, lol.

I’ve been excited that I’ve found some of you on Instagram! (Or vice versa)
That’s the only social networking site I haven’t neglected.
Feel free to follow me, I’d love to follow you back!
Username: mandyshippe
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

I’m trying to make some positive changes in my life.
I think stress has gotten the best of me lately.
I overthink everything. That hasn’t helped me one bit.
I need to get more organized. Fast.

It kind of really sucks to work till 3am or later, then have to be up at 7am.
Oh life…

Hopefully you’ll all be seeing more of me!!

Untitled 3

6 comments:

  1. yaaayyy for nashville!! im so proudd(: your working for St. Jude?! how amazing are you?? your going to touch so many people!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your idea is quiet perfect - and we hope your plan will work <3

    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your Instagram pics, it's such an addictive app!

    Looking forward to more life posts :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found myself pretty much only doing link ups... so i took a step away from them to concentrate on other things. it was definitely rewarding! love your instagram pics. looks fun :)

    hope you had a great weekend!

    {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to come enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm going to look you up and follow your cute pictures! And I don't know how you work until three and then wake up four hours later. I could NEVER do that. I am someone who functions with sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i get caught up in the link ups too...and i have to tell myself "NO you must write your own posts" lol

    also, im hosting a giveaway right now, i hope you come heck it out and enter :)
    http://alwaysophelia.blogspot.com/2012/04/100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com