Thursday, April 26, 2012

It’s Ok….

Its Ok Thursdays
 
 That my day was made by the “I can work for you” text.
 
That I can’t seem to think about anything but Nashville.
 
That I’ve annoyed all of you with all my Nashville talk.
 
To hate packing. I always over do it.
 
To be very, very upset about our flight home being changed.
To send my love a text explaining why I’m not wrong for being really upset..
 
That I don’t want to get out of bed and get all this crap done.
 
To wait till the last minute.
 

Untitled 3

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh how I used to love the "I can work for you" text when I bartended. Sometimes it was just so. dang. necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Nashville!! There is no such thing as over packing... just being well prepared. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com