Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I am running on so little sleep. What’s new though?
I bore you all with talking about how I’m so exhausted.. yet, I’m never sleeping.

Friday night I worked till close. Then I had to be up at 7am for class..
The class is 4 hours long. On a Saturday. Awesome.
Then I decided I deserved some treats!

image

image

Below is Lucas’ Easter Basket I made him.

image

Honestly, I’m practically going insane. Okay.. maybe not honestly.
I haven’t been able to see Lucas for days.
He hasn’t moved from his parents house..
And I’m waiting until the antibiotics start working before I see him…
Seriously, it’s best that way since I can’t get sick right now..
Especially since he has Swine Flu.
Yeah, when I said he was really sick.. I wasn’t kidding.
I’m dying to see him. We haven’t even talked much.
He’s been sleeping all day every day. And I’ve been super sad.
But, I get to finally see him today. I’m so happy!

 

I’ve been baking tonight!!
I need to get to bed so I can color eggs (didn’t have time tonight)
and work on a lot of homework and studying for Monday.
But, most of all I want to just enjoy the day and Family.

I’ll have pictures on instagram.. Obviously.
My user name is – mandyshippe
Follow me! Leave your name as well and I’ll follow you!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

Untitled 3

9 comments:

  1. eeeek! Swine flu! that's terrible.... hope he gets better soon!
    happy easter dollface <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i hope he feels better!! happy easter, he's so lucky to get all those treats...and some red wing flip flops?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the swine flu! OMG i wanted to die. Its terrible I feel so bad for him! Mine lasted 10 days but I have a horrible immune system so hopefully his is not as bad as mine!

    BUT....I love those little leopard sneakers and those shorts! Jealous x
    happy easter !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's been sick for a week! It's been horrible. All he does is sleep. His fever has been a steady 102.. But, yesterday he ate for the first time in a few days. I feel horrible for him!

      Happy Easter!!

      Delete
  4. Swine flu? Holy woman! That's awful, I hope he gets better soon so you can see you little love bug!
    Very cute idea making him an easter basket :)

    xxx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shorts are so cute! I hope he gets better soon! The easter basket is adorable and I don't blame you for feeling like you need to treat yourself ;D
    ~Morgan
    http://shortsleevedpants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sweetie,

    Just wanted to thank you for having such an inspirational blog. Hope you have an amazing week full of lots of beautiful things.
    Feel free to drop past my blog if you have time =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/
    http://mias101challenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-zero-project.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com