Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday’s Letters…

image

Dear Nashville Predators, I do not like you. That captain you have.. is scum. See, here in Hockeytown.. we know all about hockey. You guys clearly do not. Our captain is respected by everyone regardless of the team they play for. Our captain would NEVER do something so cowardly. I pray that Weber gets what he has coming. Maybe you haven't met Kronwall yet..

image

Dear Nashville, Regardless of my feeling towards your “hockey” team.. I am thrilled to be seeing you very, very soon! 14 days to be exact! I will enjoy you and cry when I have to get back on the plane.

Dear School, This was week two of the quarter.. why must you be trying to cause a mental breakdown ALREADY?!

Dear Lucas, You get a letter every time and I’m not sure if you’ve even been to my blog! Even though I tell you all about it and all the lovely blogs I follow. But, one day you’ll look and be so happy that it’s very obvious I’m obsessed in love with you. I’m so glad you are getting better! That swine flu crap was not okay with me.. I’m sure you hated it more. Oh, and you are so damn cute. You have the power to make me a total girl. La La La.

Dear Showers, I’m not sure why you take so much motivation.. yet I can’t seem to leave you. My water bill doesn’t like that.

Dear Workouts, We must meet again. Let’s make it super soon!

Dear Easter Candy, GET OUT OF MY FACE. Goodness.. you are so heavenly. Why do I have so much of you? Why must you be so cheap and tempting right now? Go away.

Dear Kindle Fire, I’ve been neglecting you. So much. My stupid iPhone is taking over my life. I used to use you all the time at school, now I use my iPhone. I have so many books I still need to read, and apps that I should use.. Sorry, hopefully my iPhone obsession will start to slow down.

Dear Followers, I am scheduling my life update post for today! I swear! I’m working on it! You guys are awesome!

 

Untitled 3

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea, you're absolutely beautiful and you have great passion when you write <3 You have a follower in me!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com - - check out my blog and follow me back if you like it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love that you write to your dear Lucas! hahahaa, cracks me up! Happy Friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sitting here eating Easter candy ws I type this! Whoops, ha! Ahh, I have always wanted to go to Nashville!! I don't live thaaat far away either! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Detroit fan huh? Might have to stop following you! Ha just kidding. :) My dad is a Detroit fan. I try not to hold it against him. I'm a huge Penguins fan (even named my dog Crosby after Sid the Kid). Anyway - just stopping by from Adventures of Newlyweds. Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to go to a hockey game. Living in the south, we don't have much of those. I guess watching a game on TV is the closet I'll get!
    Thanks for your comment on my Instagram post for last week, Mandy! I'm so happy we are following each other on Instagram now :)

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com